Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Okay, so it's not so wordless but I will keep it short! Brianna made her a bunny mask at school.  I thought she looked too cute just sitting on the couch watching tv in it.


She just looks so cute.  Can you see the rabbits carrot?
When I was at the store this morning I bought a tye dye kit.  So the boys got home from school and we started working on those tshirts.  This Friday is spirit day at school and they are to wear them.  I thought it would be more fun to make them then to just buy them already made.
Each shirt had a different pattern.
It was a blast.  Can't wait to see how they turned out.  We aren't opening them up until the morning.
I love spending time with the kids when we are doing activities.  There are so many smiles and giggles in the room!

2 comments:

BeckeyZ said...

How fun! Evelyn got a tye-dye kit for Christmas and we still haven't used it. I guess we'll have to get it out now.

TNMamaw said...

Love the bunny mask Brianna made. I chuckled too when I noticed the shirt she has on. My little gal has the very same outfit and she wore it to school on the very same day last week. I took photos of her playing on the swing in that shirt. :)

How did your son's shirts turn out? We are going to do some tye dying in the next few days here. It is so much fun.

Take care Joy!