Friday, March 26, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?

Yes, I did!  I even passed my motorcyle test the first time. 




2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
That's a hard question to answer on the spot.  I know I have some but can't think of them right now.




3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
What Not to Wear would be a lot of fun.  I love to try on new clothes and try on different syles.  However, being on Oprah would be a blast so I could tell my story of getting my children back and having my husband adopting them. 




4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
Yes, I would get plastic surgery.  But I'm not telling you what!  lol!  I do want Botox in my jaw to help my TMJ.




5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
Well, I just got some new jeans because I lost weight!  So those are my favorites because they are smaller! 
 
 
Check out more answers at:
http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

 I also love followers!

1 comment:

Mamaw said...

Hey Joy,
I read over your answers...Very cool you passed your motorcycle test the first time out. I still need to go and take mine. I have been out on my little bike off and on for the past 3 years and still have not been to take my test..eeks, I can't believe I just admitted to that.

Anyway, Just wanted to pop over and wish you a Happy and Blessed Easter! I hope you have a great day and take tons of photos. I will be out trying to keep up with the grandkids and practice more with the new lens. I am starting to think a 50mm is just a bit too slow to shoot moving targets with. :)
Post your photos after Easter! I am looking forward to seeing them.

Happy Easter!