Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday

welcome to my life Pictures, Images and Photos

1 - Why did you start blogging?

To be able to stay in touch with family, to keep them updated with how much the kids have grown.


2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
I'm really not sure.  I haven't really bonded with one person the most.


3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
I want to do it for me.  However, I have just lost some weight and I love it.  But I am happy with who I am and how I look.


4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
I don't think that anyone will understand me.  That is the mystery of me!


5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
Well, I guess it depends if it is winter or summer.  I have quite a number of tattooes and I love them.  I want more.  Everyone has something and that is mine.  Sure some people don't like it and they judge but I don't like judgemental people.

6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
The best year of my life was last year when my ex husband gave up my kids for adoption for my husband to adopt.  It was a long hard battle and well worth it too.  Our boys are so much better off now.  We are a complete family again!


7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
1) See how hard it really is to pick up a chick! lol!  2) Try to pee  3) Enjoy being catered too! lol!
8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
I don't drink.  So any drink that I may have raises some eyebrows!
 

Feel free to leave me some comments.  So I know you were here and then I can go visit your blog!

1 comment:

Beth McC. said...

Stopping over from MannLand5! I love all your answers, so fun!!!

Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great day!