Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Weekend Review

Well, I did it. I survived going to my grandmothers for Christmas. I had a very nice time. The kids enjoyed themselves as well. I only had a minor moment that I wanted to scream but we were already leaving so I guess that is a good thing.





I don't speak to my Dad anymore because he chose to side with my ex husband instead of his own daughter. What a stab in the back that was. I haven't spoken or seen him in about two years so this was the first time seeing him since then.





I tried to get a picture of all of the grandchildren for my mom. I packed up my camera so I had to use my phone. As you can tell a few of them did not want to get there photo taken. But at the same time this photo totally describes everyones personality! So therefore it is perfect.