Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Confessional

  • No matter how hard I try it seems I can never get ahead. 
  • There is always cleaning and laundry to be done around my house. 
  • Although I love my pets, there are times that I don't want them in my house anymore.
  • I am tired of being the only one who cleans up after them.
  • And don't get me started on the pet hair on my hardwood floors.  It's horrible!
  • Why do law enforcement employees think that they can get away with anything?
  • It really bothers me that they can hide behind a shield and that their peers will help cover things up for them.  Or that they get special treatment.
  • I really wish I had the money to buy myself some things and spoil myself.  I really feel that I deserve it. 


Here is a picture of my daughter out on the boat last night.  I just think that she is too stinkin' cute.  She is starting to look so grown up.  She has the grown up attitude to match too!