Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday Five

Thursday Five was created because I thought it would be fun to have a day where we could post are favorite things that have happened throughout the week..



1)  I am super excited that my best friend got to come visit with me this week.
2)  It was so awesome to be able to sleep in this week and spend time with the kids.
3)  I loved going to visit Medieval Times this week and seeing the kids faces light up.
4)  I actually got my daughters room cleaned up because I had company coming over.
5)  On Sunday I got to do a photo shoot with a man and his guitar.  Which was a new experience for me.



3 comments:

Miti said...

Sounds like you had a great week!! We took our little guy to Medieval Times in Oct. It was a blast! Your photo shoot sounds really cool. I'm sure the pics turned out awesome!!

Beth Zimmerman said...

We worked with a wonderful photographer for my son's senior pictures. Did some with guitar, some with drums, and some karate poses. Awesome pictures!

Great Happy 5!

TNMamaw said...

Glad you had a great week Joy! I would have to stop and think a bit too hard at the moment to fill in the top 5 highlights of my week but I did enjoy screen printing for the first time. I also enjoyed looking at the photos and video footage that my granddaughter shot yesterday. I love to see life through her eyes. Getting ready for Easter too and looking forward to getting to take some photos on Sunday of the family.
Happy Thursday and
Happy Easter to you and your lovely family!