Friday, April 2, 2010

Five Question Friday



 

1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
Sometimes I will with the kids just to be goofy or if I want to prove I know a song that they don't think I would know. 


2. What would you never be caught doing?
Wow, I'm not really sure without a whole lot of thought.  Maybe it would be singing Kareoke.

3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
ONLY if that is my only choice and I just can't wait any longer.  I just don't want the stare when you come out of the stall!

4. Have you ever broken a bone?
Yep, I sure have when I was younger.  I broke my leg ice skating.  I fell and my sister fell ontop of me when she was coming up from behind.  Taking off all of my winter clothes wasn't fun with a broken leg either.

5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
I would prefer baking.  I like sweet things to eat.  But I would never prefer to do the dishes afterwards! lol!






1 comment:

Crystal said...

I won't stare when you come out of the stall - in fact you could blame me - haha. Following you - cute blog.