Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday

1. What color do you wear the most?
Pink and brown
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
I would rather go on a dream vacation.  One where I wouldn't have to worry about how much I was spending.
3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
My husband says it's that I take pictures of my food. (hint my facebook page to the side)
4. I really need to start..........?
Some spring cleaning. 
5. What was the first blog you ever read?
I honestly don't remember. But apparently it inspired me to write my own.
6. Do you collect anything?
Coke items.  I've gotten rid of a lot but my kitchen was FILLED with Coke things.
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
15
8. Do you text/twitter while driving?
I have.  I don't like to because it is pretty hard to do.



I hope everyone has a great Sunday.  Today I am going to try to get some of that cleaning done because tomorrow my in laws are coming to visit.  So I better get a few things done around here. lol!