Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting to know me

The questions..






1. What year did you graduate high school? 1990

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? feet

3. Beach house or Lake house? tough one.  I love the beach way more then a lake however, a lake house seems like it would be much more private and would be nice to have boating visitors.

4. Mac or PC? I wish a Mac but unfortunately a PC

5. Did you wear braces? Yep, for several years.

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be? I've never really wanted to be anyone but myself. 

7. How many times have you moved in your life? Too many to count.  And I HATE moving. 

8. Would you rather cook or clean? I would cook.  I don't like to clean after cooking either!  Once everything is clean I don't mind keeping up but I hate the initial cleaning part.


No comments: