Thursday, January 21, 2010

Soulmates for life


This has got to be one of my favorite photos of the two of us.  This was another great family day that we had.  The weather was so nice we spent the day outside.  But I can see the love between two people in this photo.  The things that we have been through over the past two years makes you think that we'd be at each others throats but we are stronger today for it.  We didn't seperate or have nervous breakdowns as some do in life we kept it together for our children.  We are a family that fights for one another.  No one will be able to break us down.  I love my husband he is my soulmate for life.


"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."

2 comments:

Chris said...

You nailed that one right on baby, I have always heard what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Wel that couldn't be any more true. What would have destroyed a lot of marriages, families etc we have survived and are stronger than ever. I love you!

Anonymous said...

What a great shot! I especially like the sun shining through the trees. Gives an almost angelic glow to the photo.