Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Truly Blessed



It's looking a lot like Christmas. The kids are getting so excited to open presents. They keep begging to open up just one. They get under the tree and shake all of the presents to try and guess what they are getting. They think they have it all figured out. They just love sitting by the tree. I just love those little smiles. God has truly blessed me this year to be able to have all three of my children home with me. And it will be like that forever!

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you learn to appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself...and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is waiting for Santa to arrive...Sweet dreams my precious little girl...with visions of sugar plums dancing in her head.Great photo Joy!