Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

Christmas dinner was so incredibly good. I wish we ate like that every day.

Santa's Oreo's and milk. We also left Rudolph a carrot to keep his energy to deliever all of the toys.
My dream Kitchen Aid mixer. I have always said that you are set in life when you own one of these. And now I do!
Daddy and Cameron building with some legos.
Cameron was so excited to get coal out of his stocking!
Brianna got the skateboard that she wanted.
Chandler got a new skateboard since his got stolen out of our front yard.

Lots of lego fun.

Showing some love to her new doll that pee's!


It was so great to visit with Daddy and spend our family Christmas. We had such a wonderful holiday. Things were tight finacially this year with all of the expenses that the year brought us. But God couldn't have given us a better gift then to have our Christmas with all of our children. So the end result was completely worth it. We are planning on moving shortly to be with Daddy all of the time. Then we can get back to our life as usual. But the kids had such a wonderful morning opening up all of their presents. It was a beautiful day with snow on the ground and listening to all of the playing. I'd like to give a special thanks to Daddy for my dream mixer. Now I know that my life is set. I can now pass that down to one of the kids when they get older. I am so glad to have something valuable enough to pass down and start new family traditions by using it every holiday!

"Giving presents is a talent: to know what a person wants, to know when and how to get it, to give it lovingly and well."
Author: Pamela Glenconner

No comments: