Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pour Your Heart Out / Friendship

I haven't done one of these in a while and thought I might try to vent a little bit.  It always seems to help.

I understand that in life that things change.  But I don't understand why everything has to change.  So when things do change are they changing for a reason?  And I just haven't figured out that reason yet?

I know they say that when you loan a friend money never expect to see that money back.  And that loaning a friend money can ruin a friendship.  So it is sort of like that for me. 

Things have happend and I still love my friend dearly, however, things just aren't the same anymore.  The relationship isn't as close as it once was.  And that breaks my heart.  But is this God's way of telling me that I need to move on?  It is hard to move on. 

I know that things change for everyone but it's hard when a friendship changes.  When you don't have that person to talk to the same way anymore about how you feel.  Not too mention when you see this person has just completely moved on and seems just happy about it. 




Signs of Home

Sometimes you just feel alone.