Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Blues

I am ready for winter to be done and over with.  I have the winter time blues.  I miss having energy.  I miss feeling the sun on my face. 

Things should be so positive for me.  I have my family back and living under one roof.  But things just aren't right.  We had so many positives several years ago.  We owned our own home, we lived near great friends, and we each had our own motorcycle.  But now things are different.  We live in a great home but it isn't ours, we all live under the same roof but it just doesn't feel like home.  I miss the feeling of family and everyone getting along and everyone being happy. 

My husband makes more money today then he ever has and yet we still can't buy a house.   I feel like we are struggling even more now then we ever have.

I just want us to own our own home and have the feeling of this is where we belong.  But the way it feels is I am waiting to pack up and move again because I don't have a sense of belonging.

I am tired of stressing and tired of worrying.  I want things to go back to normal.  I want things to go back to the way they used to be.