Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Questions ????


What is my purpose in life? Heck, at times I can't even figure out what is going to be for dinner. How am I supposed to figure out which direction I am supposed to take? Which part of the house do I clean first? What should my status say on Facebook? What time is it so I know when to pick up the kids? Do I get a job to help out with the bills? Do I go back to school and yet create another bill?

I know I need to organize but quite frankly I wouldn't know where to begin. I know everything that needs to be done it is just getting it all done. And then when things aren't done I start to lose my mind.

Being a stay at home mom isn't always easy. Part of me wishes I had a job so I didn't have to look at the mess in the house all day to get me upset that I am the one who has to clean it all up. But, at the same time if I worked then I'd have to come home to the mess. And I'm not sure which is worse.