Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am so confused

Photobucket

Maybe it's the weather, maybe it is that I am not used to having any children at home during the day but lately I feel so out of touch.  It is really hard making new friends when you move to a new state.  Especially when you have this phobia of people.  I feel like all of my old friends have moved on since I'm not there anymore.  Out of sight out of mind. 
I am missing my friends and every time I ask them to visit they never try to make plans.  I send emails and they never reply.  It makes things hard.  I've been here a little over 6 months.  I have met people but no one that I can bond with or express myself too. 
It makes me feel like it is me.  Am I doing something wrong?  I just don't get it.  I know that I'm not reading into things.  I am pretty good at reading people.  It's been something I've been good with and normally pretty right on. 
I hate trying to figure out what is wrong.  Is it me?  Is it I miss my old friends?  Is it that my kids are growing?  Is it that I never get out?  Is it that I don't have money like we used to to be able to do things that I enjoy?  I just wish things didn't have to change.