Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Confessional


  • You know I have to say that I was put back on my meds and I started gaining my weight back.
  • I had lost 17 pounds and now I have gained 7 of it back. 
  • I'm glad I'm still down and having gained it all back.
  • It just sucks that medicine side effects are weight gain and increased appetite. 
  • Maybe I'm just meant to be fat and happy rather then skinny and bitchy.
  • I'm also sick and tired of my van using so much gas. 
  • Every where I drive is a short distance and so it uses more gas then if I were to drive far.
  • That just sucks. 
  • Why does going to the gym seem so much easier then taking a walk in my own neighborhood?
  • Why does it always seem like truck drivers get to make up their own rules of the road?
  • Some rules should just be common sense.
  • Just because you have your turn signal on doesn't mean that you can just start moving over.