Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday 5

Happiness
Glee
Exuberant
Proud
Giddy

I know this may sound a bit weird but it really makes me happy that for the entire week so far I have managed to keep my kitchen clean.  I mean my counter tops and table.  That was a huge task all in itself for me this week. 

This week for dinner I made something completely different and new.  Which you can find the recipe for right after this blog post.  But it was really yummy and the kids even had no problem giving it a try. 

I am so super excited that my computer laptop is fixed.  I am bummed that I lost everything on it because we had to wipe it clean but I am so excited that it did wipe clean so I didn't just completely lose a laptop.

I am super proud that my son got up on the wakeboard for his very first attempt.  The instructor at the wakeboarding class must have done one excellent job.  But the expression on his face was great once he got up.  You could see how proud he was of himself even.

I had such a great time at my friends all adult birthday party this past weekend.  It was nice to get away and be able to be entertained by other adults and have some no kid time.  But of course, I always have a great time when I am around my friends.