Thursday, August 26, 2010

OMG, Puberty, is going to kill me

I swear my son is driving me nuts. He is complaining and throwing a fit over absolutely everthing.  I guess I wasn't expecting this to happen so soon in life.  He just turned 11 back in May.  He uses this awful whining voice and stomps his feet like a child.   I sometimes wonder if he knows what he looks like when he is doing this.  Even though it is extremely annoying it is also funny at the same time.  I really am thinking about video taping him so he can see just how awesome annoying he is!!!

I think I'm going to pull all of my hair out when he is screeching this high pitched noise!  And yes, it is that bad.  So I'm going to have to say that I think I prefer toddlers to this.  The more they grow up the more agravating they get. 

I guess that's why my photo in the sidebar suits me so well.

This is also the way that I see myself on a daily basis.  I am going to crack down on all of this nonsense!