Monday, August 2, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1.)  Will school ever start back up again?  I think that the days are lasting longer and longer.  Sometimes I wonder if summer last too long! lol! 

2.)  Will my husband ever understand me?  You would think that he would have gotten it by now and yet there is still no compassion in even trying to understand.  I think he is pretty easy to figure out.

3.)  I find it really rather interesting that some people can't face the truth and the consequences.  If you know that you have done wrong then why not come out and admit it and take your punishment.  Is it really fun to hide your whole life.

4.)  I went to my high school reunion a few weeks ago and had a blast spending time with my best friend.   It felt like when we were together no time has passed and we talked every day.