Friday, August 13, 2010

Another weekend adventure


Indiana here we come again.  It seems as if this past month we should have just rented a hotel room somewhere and stayed since we've been traveling back and forth so much.  I've enjoyed every minute of it but it does get exhausting always having to pack and unpack and travel the 5 hours. 


This weekend we are going to visit the guy above for his big 40th birthday!  He is looking pretty old there and that pic was taken last weekend so he hasn't even hit the 40 mark yet! lol!  I am looking forward to celebrating with everyone especially since children aren't invited to the party!!!!


Now I better get busy and get everything ready for my weekend.  There is always so much to do to plan for a trip away from home even if I am leaving the kids behind!!!!!!