Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Hair

I haven't posted anything in a few days.  I have been busy running the kids here and then running them there that when I sit down at the computer I just don't feel like doing much.  My brain doesn't want to function properly. 

Well, Daddy was pretty upset with me that I cut off all of our daughters hair.  But I go so tired of fighting with it in the morning before school.  She just hated it and complained.  She has wanted it short for a while but we all knew how much trouble we would be in if we cut it.  But I drew the line and said lets cut it.  It grows so fast that by the end of the summer it will be long again. 

But it looks so cute.  She looks so grown up now.  And I can see a lot more of her personality.  Which is wierd but you really can.  It really suits her.  I want to do it to my hair now.

After
Before