Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pour Your Heart Out


I realize that this might be wrong of me to say.  But honestly I don't feel bad for saying it.  My ex husband gave up his kids for my husband to adopt them.  (Which I love)  He did it because his wife made him choose her or the kids.  Well, obviously he chose to be with her and said good bye to his flesh and blood forever.  (Which I love)  I mean seriously do you think any piece of a$$ is worth your own flesh and blood?  I know that I could never do it.  Funny thing is that I hope that one day he chokes and his marriage fails so he can see what kind of idiot he really is.  (I know that isn't nice but it is honest)  However, I do have to thank his wife for making him choose because now I can erase that part of my life for good!  (Which I love)  He must resent her though because she is always harassing me.  Honestly, I think she is jealous.  Because she will never have one of his kids!  ha, ha!  (Yeah, I know that wasn't nice)