Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pour Your Heart Out


Why is it that I am the only one who cleans my house?  I know that I am a stay at home mom and it should be my job but I think my "job" is taking care of the kids.  No body wants to help out around the house and it is like pulling teeth to get them to clean their rooms.  In the end I have to go clean the rooms myself because they do such a poor job.  There is always piles of laundry to be done and dishes in the sink.  I have hardwoods floors in my entire house and their is always dirt or dog/cat hair all over them.  Why am I cleaning all of that up?  It's not my dog or my cats.  What ever happend to who ever makes dinner the other has to do the dishes?  Why do I always have to know where everything is at in the house too?  Heaven forbid if I don't know where a certain shirt is or a toy!  The world comes to an end.  And why does my daughter have to wear ten outfits a day for me to wash?  Why doesn't everyone make their beds in the morning?  I don't want to run a boot camp but a little help would be nice.  I know my husband works and he works hard.  I appreciate it very much but he even gets a couple days off.  I think the government should pay me to do all of the things that I do.  lol!

I want to be appreciated, respected, valued in my own home.  At times I feel like a maid who is simply here for entertainment.