Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday


1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?

I am going with hairless.  I don't even like the tiny little patches that men have in the middle of their chest.  I don't like a mouth full of hair in my mouth when kissing my husbands chest.
2. How often do you run red lights?
Not often at all.  I don't want a ticket at all.  Can't afford those things.
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
I am going with Pink.  I bet there are some fun funky things going on in that closet. 
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
My blog.  I get more personal on my blog and enjoying hearing the comments.  For me it's not about how  many followers I have but the comment love that I get.
5. What makes you feel sexy?
When I have my hair done and make up done and am wearing anything that fits.  When clothes fit properly it feels good. 
6. I get excited when...........?
I get to go out to eat.  I love being waited on and not having to do dishes.
7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
I am going with indoorsy.  However, I love going camping and boating and riding motorcycles which is all outdoors.
8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
I would choose my dream home as long as it was completely paid for and no taxes needed to be paid or the utilities were due.