Friday, April 16, 2010

Frustrated Friday Follow & Facebook

Everytime I tried getting on the MrLinky to add new friends for Friday Follow it would freeze up on me.  I even tried a different computer and it did the same thing.  So I was kind of bummed and I was wondering if it happend to others because I didn't get any new followers.  I was kind of sad about that.  Oh, well, I guess I will have to try again next week.  Is my blog that boring or is it because I don't have giveaways? lol!

I'd love for you to add my Facebook page about taking pictures of your food.  Because I also like to add a new recipe on there every other day and it would be great for you to add some of your own.  Of course, you have to have pictures to show the end result of your food.  I have been having fun getting new dinner ideas by doing this.

So what, I take pictures of my food. Leave me alone!

Promote Your Page Too