Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Confessions



I confess:

* That I do clean my house on a daily basis and it never looks like I touch it.  Sometimes it makes me want  cry. 
* I love my pets but I am getting so sick and tired of seeing pet hair all over my house that I want to get rid of them.  I swear I'm the only one who takes care of them anyways.
* I hate seeing people that seem to have it made financially.  Life can just seem so unfair for those who are struggling to make ends meet and then you see someone drive by in their hummer or benz.  I realize they work hard to but good things should come to those who aren't as fortunate.  Like the government should supply one free vacation a year for those families. 
* At times I wish I were single and had no children.  Then I could take time to do things for myself!