Monday, March 8, 2010

True Beauty

I just love girl time!  When I hear, "Mommy, Can I play in your make-up".  I just love saying yes.  She said she was mad because it didn't come out like Lady GaGa's make-up!  She watched a video on youtube on how to put it on like her.  Then today we also polished her nails.  But she wanted to do her own toes. 



Beauty only gets attention... personality captures the heart!

I enjoy spending my days with my daughter.  It is so much fun watching her grow up into a beautiful little girl.  Of course, her brothers tease her when she does her make-up but one day they will see the beauty in it.  The rule is that she isn't allowed to date her brothers friends!  And they agree! :)

3 comments:

Ann said...

I love this! Something to treasure when she's all grown up...I love those moments with my daughter!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

What a fantastic picture! And, you must be a fun mom for letting your daughter raid your makeup kit like that! I can't wait to let my girls do that once they are older!

missdani said...

Such a fun pic! Hilarious that she watched a video on how to get make up like Lady GaGa's. Love the quote you have under it....so perfect.