Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Looking out for each other

The kids are LOVING our neighborhood.  They love being able to go sledding down huge hills and playing with friends.  As they walked out of the house to go sledding Brianna looked up at her big brothers and said, "Will you hold my hands?"  It was the sweetest thing.  To me this moment was priceless so I had to go grab my camera. 
Chandler has gained 17 pounds since living with us.  It is amazing what being happy will do to you.  His shoe size is enormous and he says that he gets his height and shoe size from his older brother.  Cameron is only 3 inches shorter then Chandler now.  So he is catching up with him in height.  He wants to start taking martial arts to protect his family.  Brianna has started to figure out how to get the boys to do what she wants.  Just like a princess.  But she only learned it from the best!

"Family means putting your arms around each other and being there".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, FOR THIS WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. AND, I AM A EXTRA, SPECIAL, HAPPY GRANDMA BECAUSE NOW I CAN SEE THE GRANDSONS WHENEVER I WANT TO. LIMITING A GRANDMA'S TIME WITH HER GRANDSONS WAS CRUEL AND AND SINFUL. BUT, BECAUSE OF GOD'S GRACE THE BOYS ARE WHERE HE WANTED THEM TO BE.

Jana Jackson said...

Can't wait to come visit ! Tell the kids we miss 'em ! See ya soon !