Sunday, February 14, 2010

A house with a view

This is one of the many reasons that I love our new house so much.  I can sit on my sofa and stare out my window to see 4 deers just hanging out.  The tracks in the yard show that they come right up to the window but this time I was lucky go catch them just walking around.  It's amazing all of the things that I can take pictures of without ever leaving my yard.  I am really looking forward to summer so that I can see the trees with leaves.  Life here is amazing.  I thank God every day for moving here.  However, I still miss my friends back home.

3 comments:

Killlashandra said...

How could you go wrong with that view! Love the deer. We just have skunks and coyotes. LOL

Jana Jackson said...

Miss You Too !

missdani said...

So cool to see that!. My sister has a deer that hangs in her yard. we noticed it has on a collar and found out it used to be someones "pet"! Guess you could start naming them:)