Sunday, January 17, 2010

Showing their best side


bf

Glitter Graphics
These girls are too funny.  When I look at this picture I completely see their mothers!  I had asked them to smile while they were sliding down the stairs and they both at the same time turned around to show me their booty and smiled.  We have our hands full with these little girls when they get older.  I know that they show their attitudes now!  I mean we already fight about what they want to wear to school. 

I am excited about how I have kept faithful to doing my 365 page.  Some days it has been hard but I am getting it done. 




"The world is like a mirror, you see? Smile, and your friends smile back"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are BEAUTIES, Just like their Moms...It takes a good-looker to reproduce a good-looker...LoL you All