Monday, January 11, 2010

Basketball


Photobucket
The boys weren't allowed to play basketball last year when they weren't living with me.  So this year they are.  It is very important to keep a child busy and in after school activities to stay in shape and to learn new sports.  I will never understand why they couldn't play before.  One of the boys teachers ran me down in their school gym to tell me about how they didn't get to play last year and how they were upset and talked about it with her and she wanted to let me know so that they could play this year.  They are having a blast doing it too.  Tomorrow I can take pictures of my little man playing.  Tonight he had to sit on the bleachers and watch/sleep.  I am so proud of them and how well they are doing.  I guess growing up with a basketball goal in front of our house helped. 

"Sports do not build character, they reveal it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chandler could be our next basketball all-star...This is a great shot of him shooting...Yeah!Go Chandler! I am looking forward to his first game on Jan. 23...Can't wait to see him in his team uniform!